We are continuously monitoring the situation of the current economic state. We are complying with all local, state, and national measures that are put into place. As you know, these are changing daily across the country.
- Effective March 24th, our Sidney, OH distribution center will be CLOSED to comply with the Ohio At-Home Health Order, through May 1st, 2020.
- All blank garment orders and decorated orders for Russell Athletic (excluding certain styles; see list below), High Five, and Holloway product will begin shipping again on May 5th, pending a lift on the order.
- This does NOT affect custom sublimated orders for those brands which will continue to ship as normal.
- This does NOT affect certain Russell Athletic styles, which will be drop shipped from Montgomery, Alabama beginning on March 30th and continue through the period of the order. View a full listing of these styles here.
- In addition, this does NOT affect the Augusta Sportswear Brand, which will also continue to ship as normal.
As a business that prides itself on being your trusted business partner, we are committed to doing everything we can to support you. If there’s anything we can do to help during this turbulent time, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or by contacting our customer care team at 800-237-6695
We will follow up as soon as we receive more information regarding the re-opening of our Ohio distribution center. For updates be sure to check our website or blog.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Our mission remains as strong as ever – to serve and support you in any way we can and deliver a world-class customer experience. And, as always, thank you for your business and support.
Dave Elliott CEO – Augusta Sportswear Brands